Traditional tube clips bring all the advantages of a ring-binder to your lateral files.
File folders take up far less space than ring binders, but without anything to hold your paperwork in place papers can sometimes slide or fall out of folders. By contrast, ring binders hold papers securely but take up a lot of space.
That’s where our traditional tube clips come in.
File folders with tube clips give you the best of both worlds. They take up far less space than ring or lever arch binders, but still hold paperwork securely. Comprised of an adhesive base (with two prongs), and two plastic parts (a bar used to hold the pages securely in place, and a U piece which allows pages to be added and removed easily), these universal 3-in-1 clips work in much the same way as lever arch file mechanism, holding paperwork in place and allowing easy access without the need to remove the entire contents of the file.
This listing is for the full traditional tube clip set (including adhesive bases, pressure bar and u-piece). However, we do also sell the bases and tops separately. Please check our other listings, or feel free to contact us.
How to apply a traditional tube clip
- Simply peel the adhesive base and stick it to your file (using the handy guide box provided).
- Then, slide the tubes through the holes in your paperwork.
- Next, slide the pressure plate onto the tubes. This will hold your paperwork firmly in place.
- Wrap the tubes through the raised notches in the pressure plate.
- Finally, insert the ends of the u-piece into the ends of the tubes.
- Traditional tube clips are available in white, red, blue, yellow and grey
- 50mm long prongs
- Capable of storing more than 700 sheets of 80gsm paper
- Compatible with all Ausrecord file folders
- Easy to use
Ausrecord tube clips feature 50mm long prongs, giving them the ability to store over 700 sheets of 80gsm office paper.
Please be aware that our reorder codes have changed over time.
New traditional tube clips (full set) use the alphanumeric re-order code CTTRSET, but older stock may display any of the following reorder code(s):